Thursday, December 10, 2009

10 DECEMBER 2009

10 DECEMBER 2009

Hi all i jus came bck frm malaysia. my body have been aching for the past 3 weeks.. due to lack of sleep and no space to sleep at my ah ma's house. Sry all for not going to any event or activity u all plan. As my ah ma pass away.

MY DEAREST AH MA PASS AWAY PEACEFULLY ON 27 NOV 2009.



I will miss u ah ma. sry for not visiting u most of the time when u r still there. Now u r gone. i learn how to treasure family again. ( ah ma ni zou hao. )

Today my cousin and i went bck for prayers for the 14 day. And some photos are taken.

Me and xin ling :)

me...
Xin ling, jin mao, Xin yi, me. i so fat ==
my daddy and mummy :)

my cousins jing mao & wen bin :)

Wen bin :)

They 2 again :)

My cousin Xin yi and shen shen :)


My mum & cousin xin ling :)

me :)

Wen bin wif my hair band :)

Cousins Xin yi & xin miao :)

Me, Xin yi, Xin ling... OMG I SO FAT AND UGLY.

TO DAR

SRY I AM UNABLE TO CELEBRATE UR BIRTHDAY WIF U HOPE U DON MIND :(
sry everyone i don have the cake pic i order for dar.. so i show u all wat i made for him instead :)
DAR HOPE U LIKE IT :)


Nice? LOVE U DAR :)

As promise to nad.. few pics of her.. cos i am damn tired now..





Bye everyone.. i really very tired le.. nite :)

No comments:

Post a Comment