Saturday, August 29, 2009

30 AUGUST 2009

30 AUGUST 2009

[ps: this birthday cake is not mine jus a random pic i find on internet ^^ i haven brought mine]

Today is my birthday ^^happy birthday to me ^^

This morning i wake up ^^
Saw Baby sweet sms ^^ lol ^^ love u dar ^^ i will stick wif u my whole life ^^
and not forgetting my sweet cousins shi yun and yue-sheng ^^ thanx for ur wishes too ^^
and my mei yi ping thanx for ur wishes too ^^
yue thanx for ur wishes too ^^

and i sign in my face book ^^ alot of wishes frm those i known and not known ^^ but anyway thanx u guys ^^ u all make my day ^^

http://www.facebook.com/LiNgLiNg90?ref=profile

i going bath ^^ updated later ^^

29 AUGUST 2009

Today i reach dar's house before 9am ^^
before going out of my house i took a few piece of pic ^^

photos ^^








lol ^^ nv put any make up cos going to dar's house for facial ^^

when i reach dar's house. we eat the cereal and sushi i brought ^^ after tat we watch [MING ZHONG ZHU DING WO AI NI] LOL^^ a very nice show ^^

den facial time !!! ^^


after facial we eat the cream puff and durain strudel i buy ^^ and continue to watch the next episode of [MING ZHONG ZHU DING WO AI NI] ^^
den dar when bathing and i put on my make up and headed for vivo city ^^

we train to serangoon in circle line ^^ this is the first time i been o circle line ^^
took a few photo for blogging.

photos ^^















lol ^^ everything looks so new ^^

den we took purple line and we reach VIVO CITY ^^

dar brought me to candy empire and we buy a bag of MARS choc ^^ nice ^^
after dat we shop around to look for food ^^

but dar wasn't feeling well.. he tummy pain and make him very xin ku...

SRY dar... i still make u walk wif me ..

so we dine at pasta mania ..

dar had creamy chicken and had chicken bolognese...

after dat my shoes spoilt.. we plan to go to everlast to get one pair... but the design at vivo is limited... no very nice... so we nv buy..

after dat to our surprise ^^ we hear marching sound and drumming sounds ^^
it's 6 ppl in blue uniform ^^ it's called de 'VIVO CITY DRUMMING BOYS' SO CUTE ^^ they walk around the whole vivo city playing music ^^ nv had chance to take photo of them. cos too many ppl..

after tat... dar started to feel unwell again.. his whole body turn cold =( i was damn worry... so we went to take mrt home.. dar alight at bishan... and he took cab home... i was so relieve when he call me and say he is fine ^^

but i was damn angry tat the taxi uncle scold my dar for not having smaller change!!!!!!!! take ca got money give u can le wat still scold ppl !!! hate u!!!
lucky dar nv faint... or i sue u!!

i headed home myself till marsiling... den mum and dad drive me home frm there...

HOME SWEET HOME ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment